Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little introduction is due

So if your still stuck at 'what is eve online?' then I suggest you either google like every normal smart person or try a trial of it your self. Anyhow, most of you know me as Korenav. Some in Eve, some as personal friends on messenger or people who like to hear of my adventures.

Eve, being the big scary sandbox with landmines and Internet space ships, is naturally a hard to fully grasp game and may be too deep for some people. It's not uncommon to find corporations (player guilds) that aim at helping new people get into the game. I happen to join one of these not a few days short of a year ago. Even though I graduated out of this Corp to it's null sec parent and became it's director, I get a kick out of helping the less fortunate. My Corp still helps run the training Corp we started in to keep numbers rolling

Out in null sec we partake in alliance fleets defending and taking territory, or take part in some of the most satisfying pvp roams (or most horrible death). It often amazes me how organized and powerful a group of players can be if you open the sand box of eve to them and how hours of gathering intel and searching can give such a better feeling of reward than any other game.

So anyhoo, what I hope to do with this blog is share some of the fun rewarding times ( and 'die horribly' fails). There is nothing quite like Eve. Just watch out for my crazy British CEO. He is an angry loon who lost his crumpets.

Cheers,
Kore

1 comment: